DOWN PANTS Guide Pro
1,199.00 zł Cena zawiera podatek VAT
GuidePRO mountaineering pants, proven during expeditions to the coldest mountains in the world and on polar expeditions.
GuidePRO Mountaineering Pants, tested during expeditions in the coldest mountains in the world and polar expeditions.
Thanks to the use of a special construction with chambers filled with the finest goose down and modern materials, this model performs well in extreme high-altitude conditions.
Insulated with natural Polish goose down with a minimum 750 cuin expansion coefficient. Additionally, there is localized synthetic insulation BIOFIBER on the hips and knees.
- Construction designed to work with climbing harnesses.
- Lightweight Toray Airtastic fabric with DWR coating.
- Reinforcements on the hips and knees.
- Two pockets in the upper part.
- YKK zippers covered with insulated flaps.
- Total weight, including compression sack: 950 grams (size L).
This model has been used and tested on expeditions in the coldest mountains in the world and polar expeditions.
Designed and manufactured in Poland.
Black, Navy blue
48, 50, 52, 54