Opis tabeli rozmiarów
Ultralight III 300 Sleeping bag
1,699.00 zł – 1,745.00 zł Cena zawiera podatek VAT
Super lightweight down sleeping bag ULTRALIGHT 200 designed for Light&Fast activities.
Toray Airtastic™ with a weight of 19 g/m2 – is one of the lightest downproof fabrics available on the market. Despite its low weight, the fabric is resistant to tears and abrasions. The material is siliconized and coated with a DWR layer, which gives it hydrophobic properties. It feels like silk to the touch, does not rustle, and is pleasant on the skin.
Filling: highest quality Polish down FP 850 98/2
The 300 III ULTRALIGHT sleeping bag features a minimalist design, anatomical mummy shape, advanced hood design, spacious foot box and H-type down chamber construction.
ULTRALIGHT 300 is designed to minimize weight and provide thermal comfort from spring to autumn. The sleeping bag is made of super lightweight Airtastic® 7D material from the Japanese company Toray®. Despite its low weight, the fabric is durable, downproof, and pleasant to the touch. The sleeping bag is filled with 300g of 850 cuin loft down in a 98/2 ratio (down/feathers). During the design process, low weight was crucial, so an anatomical shape was used, tapering the sleeping bag where possible. A specially designed spacious foot box was created at the foot area to provide room for our feet and improve thermal efficiency. At the knee and hip areas, a special construction extension was included to enhance ergonomics. The hood is shaped to fit our head, reducing the overall weight. Minimalist strips are placed near the zippers to prevent the fabric from getting caught and provide additional insulation. The hood and thermal collar can be adjusted using elastic hidden in special internal tunnels. The sleeping bag features spatial H-shaped chambers (DSH), which provide low weight and eliminate thermal bridges.
- super lightweight, strong, and durable Airtastic™ 7D 19g/m2 material from the Japanese company TORAY®;
- filled with high-quality Polish goose down with an 850 cuin loftiness ratio of 98/2 (down/feathers);
- mummy-shaped sleeping bag with advanced construction;
- specially designed spacious “foot box” for improved foot insulation;
- H-shaped baffle chamber construction with the use of “hidden seam” (Patent No. 143773);
- 28 down chambers ensure optimal distribution of down for efficient insulation;
- ergonomic cut with additional construction allowance in the hips and knees;
- internal pocket for small items;
- two-way YKK® main zipper (130 cm);
- zipper protected by an insulated strip with an “anti-snag” system – prevents zipper snagging;
- special “spring” snap fastener at the top of the zipper to prevent accidental opening of the sleeping bag;
- collar and hood adjustment hidden in a special tunnel;
- compression sack dimensions: diameter 13.5 cm, height 23 cm, packed height 18 cm (size L);
- storage sack included.
Weight (with compression bag):
|size||total weight [g]||down weight [g]|
Temperature range of use:
T comf ♀ : 5°C
T limit ♂: 1 ° C;
T ext : -15 ° C
Length: 183 cm (M); 195 cm (L); 207 cm (XL).
Width at shoulders: 68 cm (M); 73 cm (L); 78 cm(XL)
All Malachowski brand sleeping bags are manufactured and filled with down in Poland, in the Beskid Mountains, in Dębowiec.
Navy blue, Platinum
M Left, L Left, XL Left