Opis tabeli rozmiarów
Ultralight III 700 Sleeping bag
2,399.00 zł – 2,445.00 zł Cena zawiera podatek VAT
Toray Airtastic™ with a weight of 19 g/m2 – is one of the lightest downproof fabrics available on the market. Despite its low weight, the fabric is resistant to tears and abrasions. The material is siliconized and coated with a DWR layer, which gives it hydrophobic properties. It feels like silk to the touch, does not rustle, and is pleasant on the skin.
Filling: highest quality Polish down with a loftiness ratio of 850 cuin, 98/2.
Fill weight: 700g (size L).
The ULTRALIGHT 700 III sleeping bag features a minimalist design, anatomical mummy shape, advanced hood design, generous foot box and V-shaped down chambers.
ULTRALIGHT 700 is designed to minimize weight and provide thermal comfort during the period from autumn to spring when temperatures drop to -5°C. The sleeping bag is made of super lightweight Airtastic® 7D material from the Japanese company Toray®. Despite its low weight, the fabric is durable, downproof, and pleasant to the touch. The sleeping bag is filled with 700g of 850 cuin loft down in a 98/2 ratio (down/feathers), ensuring warmth during freezing nights. During the design process, weight was a crucial factor, so an anatomical shape was used, tapering the sleeping bag where possible. A specially designed spacious foot box was created at the foot area to provide room for our feet and improve thermal efficiency. At the knee and hip areas, a special construction extension was included to enhance ergonomics. The hood is shaped to fit our head, reducing the overall weight. Double-stripped zippers are placed to prevent fabric from getting caught. Moreover, generous down-filled strips ensure effective insulation along the zipper. The hood and spacious thermal collar can be adjusted using elastic hidden in special internal tunnels, allowing for a snug fit without discomfort. The sleeping bag is constructed with 58 spatial V-shaped down chambers (DSV). V-shaped chambers ensure optimal distribution of down and guarantee even distribution. This design does not significantly impact the weight while eliminating thermal bridges.
- Super lightweight, strong, and durable Airtastic® 7D 19 g/m2 material from the Japanese company Toray®;
- Filled with high-quality Polish goose down with an 850 cuin loftiness ratio of 98/2 (down/feathers);
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag with advanced construction;
- V-shaped baffle construction (DSV);
- 58 down chambers ensure optimal distribution of down for effective insulation;
- Ergonomic cut with allowance in the hips and knees;
- Internal pocket for small items;
- Two-way YKK® main zipper (130 cm);
- Zipper protected by an insulated strip filled with down and equipped with an “anti-snag” system to prevent snagging;
- Special “spring” snap fastener at the top of the zipper to prevent accidental opening of the sleeping bag;
- Adjustment of the collar and hood hidden in a special tunnel;
- Compression sack dimensions: diameter 16 cm, height 33 cm, packed height 25 cm (size L);
- Storage sack included;
- Weight: 940g (size L, with compression sack)
Temperature range of use:
T comf ♀ : -5°C
T limit ♂: -11° C;
T ext : -30° C
Length: 188 cm (M); 200 cm (L); 212 cm (XL).
Width at shoulders: 73 cm (M); 78 cm (L); 83 cm(XL)
All Malachowski brand sleeping bags are manufactured and filled with down in Poland, in the Beskid Mountains, in Dębowiec.
Navy blue, Platinum
M Left, L Left, XL Left