Opis tabeli rozmiarów
SLEEPING BAG 900 II Ultralight
2,999.00 zł – 3,045.00 zł Cena zawiera podatek VAT
Super lightweight down sleeping bag ULTRALIGHT 200 designed for Light&Fast activities.
Toray Airtastic, with a weight of 20 g/m2, is one of the lightest downproof fabrics available on the market. Despite its low weight, the fabric is resistant to tearing and abrasion. In addition, it is siliconized and coated with a DWR layer, so it gains water repellent properties and high windproofness. The material is characterized by high stretch, which makes it “move” along with the user. In addition, it is nice to the touch, which significantly improves comfort.
Filling: highest quality Polish down FP 850 98/2,
The ULTRALIGHT> 900 II sleeping bag features a minimalist design, anatomical mummy shape, advanced hood design, generous foot box and V-shaped down chambers.
ULTRALIGHT 900 is the warmest variant in the entire series, designed to minimize weight and provide thermal comfort in winter conditions when temperatures drop to -10°C. The sleeping bag is made of super lightweight Airtastic® 7D material from the Japanese company Toray®. Despite its low weight, the fabric is durable, downproof, and pleasant to the touch. The sleeping bag is filled with 900g of 850 cuin loft down in a 98/2 ratio (down/feathers), ensuring warmth during freezing nights. During the design process, weight was a crucial factor, so an anatomical shape was used, tapering the sleeping bag where possible. A specially designed spacious foot box was created at the foot area to provide room for our feet and improve thermal efficiency. At the knee and hip areas, a special construction extension was included to enhance ergonomics. The hood is shaped to fit our head, reducing the overall weight. Double-stripped zippers are placed to prevent fabric from getting caught. Moreover, generous down-filled strips ensure effective insulation along the zipper. The hood and spacious thermal collar can be adjusted using elastic hidden in special internal tunnels, allowing for a snug fit without discomfort. The sleeping bag is constructed with 78 spatial V-shaped down chambers (DSV). V-shaped chambers ensure optimal distribution of down and guarantee even distribution. This design does not significantly impact the weight while eliminating thermal bridges.
Considering all aspects, we can confidently say that it is likely the lightest sleeping bag in its category in the world.
– super lightweight, strong and durable Airtastic 20g/m2 fabric from Japanese company TORAY;
– Filling: highest quality Polish goose down FP 850 cuin 98/2, 900g (size L);
– mummy-shaped sleeping bag with advanced design;
– internal adjustable thermal collar;
– V-shaped chamber design (DSV);
– 78 down chambers ensure optimal distribution of down to guarantee effective insulation;
– ergonomic cut taking into account the allowance in the hips and knees;
– internal zippered pocket;
– YKK #3 zipper with two zippers, protected by a strip that prevents the zipper from cutting into the fabric;
– down insulation trim;
– collar and hood adjustment hidden in a special tunnel;
– compression sack with dimensions: diameter 21 cm, height 23, height after packing 22 cm (size L);
– storage bag
Weight: 1140g (size L, with compression bag)
Temperature range of use:
T comf ♀ : -10°C
T limit ♂: -17,5° C;
T ext : -38° C
Tested in accordance with EN 13537:2012
Length: 199 cm (M); 208 cm (L); 220 cm (XL).
Width at shoulders: 69 cm (M); 78 cm (L); 85 cm(XL)
All Malachowski brand sleeping bags are manufactured and filled with down in Poland, in the Beskid Mountains, in Dębowiec.
Navy blue, Platinum
M Left, L Left, XL Left