3L Tourist Jacket
1,399.00 zł Cena zawiera podatek VAT
Versatile, rainproof and windproof jacket ideal for rainy days, travel and mountain trekking.
High quality 3L three-layer laminate:
- outer layer: PES construction Twill 2/1 170g/m2
- membrane: PU – Water resistance: 30000 mm EN ISO 20811:1994, After 3 washes (at 40 degrees C) ≥ 20000,
- Water vapor resistance RET 9 EN ISO 11092:2015, breathability 20000g H20/24h
- inner layer: PA tricot
Velcro brand VELCRO® – is characterized by the highest quality backed by experience, because they invented the Velcro solution. Velcro used in our jackets is laser-cut, so its edges do not fray and keep their form longer. In our products, we strive to select Velcro with the right stiffness to ensure comfortable use.
Zippers from KROKO® – We use zippers from a Belgian manufacturer that is a supplier of zippers for many segments such as clothing and footwear for the army, firefighters, specialized workwear or outdoor applications. The zippers we use are of high quality at low weight.
The 3L TOURIST jacket is a versatile, waterproof jacket that we have made from durable three-layered material. We designed it to provide protection against wind and rain in various, often challenging conditions.
The 3L TOURIST jacket is the successor to the bestselling TOURIST II jacket, which has been produced since 1993. It is made of a 3-layer laminate with a weight of 170g/m2. The material is characterized by high mechanical resistance, good breathability, and is fully waterproof. The hood is designed to accommodate a large helmet, even a bicycle helmet. The hood can be adjusted using external drawstrings and hidden in pockets, allowing you to customize the hood volume according to your needs. A distinctive feature of this jacket is its high, independent collar. The jacket has three pockets. Two external pockets are located at chest height and are covered with flaps, easily accessible when wearing a hip belt on a backpack. There is one internal Napoleon pocket where you can safely store your most valuable items during rainy weather. During intense activity, ventilation is provided by large underarm vents equipped with laminated two-way zippers. The jacket features a minimalist design. The drawstrings for the bottom of the jacket and the hood are concealed in pockets, while the cuffs can be adjusted using convenient, high-quality Velcro fasteners.
- Made from a 3-layer laminate weighing 170 g/m2.
- Fully adjustable hood, compatible even with large helmets such as biking or skiing helmets.
- 3 pockets, two large external pockets, one internal Napoleon pocket.
- Drawstrings for adjusting the bottom of the jacket and the hood hidden in pockets.
- Taped seams ensuring waterproofness.
- Adjustable cuffs fastened with VELCRO® brand Velcro.
- Two-way water-resistant spiral zippers from the Belgian company KROKO®.
- Large ventilation openings with water-resistant zipper fastening under the armpits.
- Jacket cut allowing for layering with fleece or down sweaters inside.
- Internal loop for hanging the jacket.
- Men’s fit.
Malachowski Design – Characteristic of our jackets, is the attention to functionality and minimalist design. In each of our jackets, we use the same regulation solution – we hide all the pullers in the pockets. In this way, we reduce the number of protrusions that can be snagged, leading to damage or dangerous situations. In addition, this solution helps maintain the aesthetics and simplicity of the form.
Designed, engineered and made in Poland
S, M, L, XL, XXL