Polish goose down 750 cuin fill power and TORAY Airtastic™ fabric makes this sleeping bag durable and lightweight.
Updated mummy shape and advanced chamber construction maximises warmth to weight ratio.
The Climber II series is an updated version of popular Climber series sleeping bags.
Filling weight: FP 750 cuin 90/10 polish down - 600g size L
- lightweight, durable outer TORAY Airtastic? fabric with DWR
- microfibre lining fabric
- polish goose down 750 cuin fill power
- advanced mummy shape and construction including:
- V chamber construction with hidden seam
- ergonomic cut provided by allowance in hips and knees
- close fitting, neck baffle with drawcord
- single hand hood/ collar regulation
- internal zippered pocket
- two zipper insulation baffles with anti snag tapes
- 3/4 YKK #5 two way main zipper
- velcro lock protection
- external hanging loops
T comf ♀ : -4°C
T limit ♂: -11 ° C;
T ext : -30 ° C
designed, sewn and hand filled in Dębowiec, Silesian Beskid, POLAND