Alpinist GuidePro jacket, it's performance proven during expeditions to the coldest mountain in the world and polar expeditions.
Thanks to the special design of the chambers filled with goose down the best and modern materials, this model works in extreme mountain conditions.
Retains its properties (water vapor permeable, windproof) in even at temperatures down to - 35 ° C. Made from a super lightweight fabric Japanese company Toray membrane.
All exterior seams are taped. Insulated was a natural Polish goose down FP 850 cuin. In addition to the elbows, shoulders and back were introduced warming synthetic BIOFIBER point.
- "Angel wing" design for freedom of movement - jacket remains in place when you raise your hands up, back extended,
- Design for cooperation with a climbing harness.
- Modeled sleeves,
- Hood adjustable in three dimensions,
- YKK zippers covered with flaps heat-insulated,
- In the area of the wrist inset with soft material for wiping your nose,
- Reflective elements.
This model is used and tested on expeditions to the coldest mountain in the world and polar expeditions.
Weight: 1150g (size 52) + 100g added compression sack