NEW - Sleeping bag developed with the cooperation of the National Team of the Winter expedition to K2 # k2dlapolakow. Innovative cut and technological solutions developed to protect from the harshest weather conditions.
New - Sleeping bag developed with the participation of the National Winter Expedition team on K2 2017/2018 # k2dlapolaków. Innovative shape, cut and technological solutions provide protection against harsh conditions in the harshest winter conditions.
- fabrics: Pertex Quantum PRO, 57g/m2, 40d/40d, Rip-Stop
- V chamber construction with hidden seam
- 87 down chambers provides excellent down distribution guaranteeing efficient insulation
- anatomical arrangement of chambers for the best distribution of fluff - connection of vertical
and horizontal chambers, extensive "foot box"
- ergonomic cut provided by allowance in hips and knees
- innovative hood design
- large thermal collar
- double central zipper, internal on the lining side and external with double overlapping flaps
for maximum insulation
- YKK zippers
Filling weight: FP 750 cuin 90/10 polish down - 1300g size L
Total weight: 2230g (+/- 5%) in Large size (including compression sack)
T comf ♀ : -25°C;
T limit ♂: - 37° C;
T ext : - 43° C;
Designed, sewn and hand filled in Dębowiec, Silesian Beskid, POLAND