The 300 III ULTRALIGHT sleeping bag features a minimalist design, anatomical mummy shape, advanced hood design, spacious foot box and H-type down chamber construction.
The ULTRALIGHT 300 is designed to minimize weight and provide thermal comfort from spring to autumn. It was sewn from super lightweight Airtastic 7D fabric, made by Japanese company Toray. The fabric, while being lightweight, is very durable and downproof and additionally very pleasant to the touch. The sleeping bag was filled with 300 g of FP 850 down with a 98/2 (down/feather) ratio, which ensures warmth while sleeping on a spring or cool summer night. Weight was important during the design, so an anatomical shape was used, narrowing the sleeping bag where possible. A special "foot box" has been modeled in the foot area to create space for our feet and improve thermal performance. In the area of the knees and hips we have provided for a special allowance of material that improves ergonomics. There are special inserts in the hood to reduce its volume. This solution causes the hood to wrap around our head, pleasantly warming it. At the zippers we used minimalist strips. They make it so that the material does not block when closing, and the zipper is additionally insulated. We can adjust the hood and collar with an elastic band hidden in special internal tunnels, which makes it less disturbing when pulled tight. The sleeping bag uses H-shaped space baffles (DSH), this solution ensures low weight and eliminates cold seams.
- super lightweight, strong and durable Airtastic 7D 20g/m2 fabric from Japanese company TORAY;
- Filling: highest quality Polish goose down FP 850 98/2;
- mummy-shaped sleeping bag with advanced construction;
- specially surplus material in the knee and hip areas;
- specially shaped foot box for improved thermal performance around the feet;
- spatial sectional baffle (DSH) design;
- 28 down baffles ensure optimal distribution of down to guarantee effective insulation;
- ergonomic cut taking into account the allowance in the hips and knees;
- inner pocket for small items;
- two-way YKK main zipper (130 cm);
- zipper covered with insulating strip with "anti snag" system - prevents cutting into the zipper;
- in the upper part of the zipper a special latch that prevents the sleeping bag from opening on its own;
- collar and hood adjustment hidden in a special tunnel;
- compression sack with dimensions: diameter 13.5 cm, height 23, height when packed 18 cm (size L);
- storage bag
Weight (with compression bag):
||total weight [g]
||down weight [g]
Temperature range of use:
T comf ♀ : 5°C
T limit ♂: 1 ° C;
T ext : -15 ° C
Length: 183 cm (M); 195 cm (L); 207 cm (XL).
Width at shoulders: 68 cm (M); 73 cm (L); 78 cm(XL)
Toray Airtastic, with a weight of 20 g/m2, is one of the lightest downproof fabrics available on the market. Despite its low weight, the fabric is resistant to tearing and abrasion. In addition, it is siliconized and coated with a DWR layer, so it gains water repellent properties and high windproofness. The material is characterized by high stretch, which makes it "move" along with the user. In addition, it is nice to the touch, which significantly improves comfort.
Filling: highest quality Polish down FP 850 98/2
All Malachowski brand sleeping bags are manufactured and filled with down in Poland, in the Beskid Mountains, in Dębowiec.